Week 3, Day 1 – The Power Hour
This week we talk about the DAILY ACTIVITIES of HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL COACHES.
So today it is fitting that we talk about how to properly manage your time with a set “power hour.”
Watch this video as Scottie Hobbs walks you through (literally) a day in his life and shows you the TEN THINGS he does everyday as a coach that as helped him become the leader he is today!…
When you complete the video, please print off or SAVE the picture below so that you can use it as your guide on a daily basis to make sure that YOU are completing ALL 10 THINGS every day! They are EASY to do… but they are also easy NOT TO DO… and because of that, most people over-look them and their value! It is through CONSISTENCY that you will find success as a coach!
When you have finished, please post DONE AND DONE below!
- Add 3 People to your FB friends list each day!
- Connect with 5 people from your list. FB or Instagram (Just connect and build new relationships!)
- Send out THREE invites each day. (Challenge Group or Coaching)
- Check your current Challenge Groups and engage!
- FOLLOW UP with people who said they wanted details but haven’t replied (give them 48-72 hours before following up) – Respond to all messages.
- Check the coach online office and message new customers or coaches.
- Connect with your coaches and see how they are doing.
- Check our coach training group and do the assignment for the day.
- Do 15-30 minutes of personal development (reading, audio or video)
- 10. Plan out & schedule your posts for the next day.