Week 3, Day 4 – Million Dollar Earner Checklist by MINDY WENDER
One of the Beachbody’s Superstar Diamond Coaches, Mindy Wender, compiled a list she calls the 6 Figure Earner Checklist!
I wanted to share it in this group so you can see, from the perspective of someone that earns 6 figures, what she does on a daily basis in her business. It is a good tool to reflect on what you can improve on as you work your way to a BIG income. These things are done on a daily basis and consistently.
- I meet 3-5 new people on social media daily
- I host a monthly fitness challenge
- I earn Success Club 10 monthly (minimum 5)
- I return messages regarding my business every day
- I have scheduled business hours
- I don’t go to bed until my power hour to do list is complete
- I workout 5 days per week
- I drink Shakeology daily
- I add 4 or more new coaches every single month
- I do a GSR call with my new coaches NO MATTER WHAT.
- I find out my new coaches why/goals and help them set up a plan of action
- I check back in with my coaches often (at least 2x per week)
- I host monthly coach training groups for my new coaches
- I dig deep in my downline to look for up and coming leaders and help them succeed
- I am growing my Facebook friends list by 20-30 people every single week
- I am growing my following on Instagram by 20-30+ people weekly
- I am putting this opportunity in front of 5+ people every single week
- I have read the book Magic of Thinking Big
- I have read the book Go Pro
- I track my progress using Notebook, Spreadsheet, Evernote, Asana, etc.
- I have a success partner or group so I stay on track weekly
- I post on my social media sites 2-3x per day
- I follow up with all my prospects in a timely manner
- I write down my goals every single week on the same day at the same time. I review my goals every morning
- I wake up early at 5:30am
- I get 7 hours of sleep
- I am reading more than 10 pages of a personal development book daily
- I listen to more than 20 mins of personal development audios daily
- I get on the National Wake Up Call every Monday (or listen to the recording on Monday sometime )
- I attend our team’s calls
- I am watching other leaders to get ideas from what they are doing and duplicating it but making it my own
- I work from a To Do list every single day. I either create my to do list the night before OR early in the morning.
- I talk about the business or products to at least 2-3 people per day
- I am hosting a weekly accountability call or Google hangout where they report their progress
- I attend Summit
- I post about my training groups few times per month
- I am confident when talking to people about what I do
- I treat my business like a business
- I am a leader and I act like it
- I make at least 2 new Youtube videos monthly
- I use a system when training new coaches
- I offer to host and guest speak on the weekly team call
I really love this list. And when I look back at my almost 1 year as a Coach, I can say that I do most these things consistently. As Monica Ward states, “the only difference between you and me is time and consistency.” I can’t agree more. Treat this business like a REAL business and be consistent. People are attracted to someone that is consistent. I cannot begin to tell you how many people have come to me MONTHS after watching me in the business and spring into action NOW. They want to be coached (in fitness and business) by someone that is ALL IN. Is unwavering in his/her commitment.
What are the things on this list that you need to improve on? And is it worth improvement if it can earn you a six-figure income down the road?
Commit to tracking these important activities and scheduling time on your calendar to get them done.
Share with the group how you have decided to schedule these daily tasks and what, if any additional task you have decided to add to the list!!