“He who has a why can endure any how.” ––Friedrich Nietzsche
Do you know your “Whyˮ?
Your Why is the reason you became a Beachbody Coach. But, don’t let this simple explanation fool you, having a clear Why is one of your most powerful tools as a Coach. A meaningful Why will push you through obstacles, will help you stay focused on your goals, and will help you connect with others in a meaningful way.
Most new Coaches can struggle to identify a meaningful Why for themselves. Consider the following questions to help you:
• Where do you add value to others?
• What are your personal strengths?
• What makes you come alive?
• How will you measure “successˮ in your life?
• How can Beachbody help with the important things in your life?
• Why does it matter to you?
Knowing why you’re a Coach will give your business a sense of purpose that will make it easier to connect with others. People are drawn to people who have a sense of purpose because it gives some common ground to build on. It all starts with your Why.
Check out this video by best-selling author Simon Sinek on the power of your Why to help others.
YOUR DAILY ACTION ITEMS:
• Identify a meaningful Why for yourself and write it down (if you feel comfortable, share it in our Team Group)
• Post a “sweaty picˮ of yourself after your workout on your social media page and tag your coach in the comments.