Quote of the Day: “Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live!” ––Jim Rohn
Often, new Coaches will feel intimidated when trying to talk about Shakeology. It’s an incredible product that is key in helping people get the results they want, but what’s the best way to convey this to someone else?
In my experience, the best way to talk about Shakeology is to:
• Use your own experience/testimonial about the product
• Talk about the benefits and not the features of the product
• Don’t try to be a scientist (unless you already are one!)
It’s easier to talk about the benefits of Shakeology than to try and learn all the features of the product. How has it helped you? How has it helped your other customers (have you asked them)?
The good news is, people make decisions based the benefits of the product much more than being impressed by the facts and features. So, do your best to educate yourself but focus on sharing your own experience and the benefits of using Shakeology regularly as you invite others to try it for themselves!
Take a quick look at the video by Shakeology co-founder, Darin Olien, on why everyone should drink Shakeology every day:
If you want to learn more, here are some additional resources to help you learn more about Shakeology. I’ve included all the links to view these resources below.
YOUR DAILY ACTION ITEMS:
• Share with the your coach the first names of at least three people you contacted directly from your Contact List and invited to your Challenge Group.
• Post a “sweaty picˮ of yourself after your workout on your social media page and tag me.
• Share with your coach an interesting fact you learned from the Seay Stanford Video