Rosemary Roasted Delicata Squash
This easy recipe for Rosemary Roasted Delicata Squash tastes like it came from a bygone era when food was simple and delicious.
- Parchment paper
- 2 lbs. delicata squash cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed, sliced into ½-inch wedges
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Line large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
Combine squash, oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
Place squash evenly on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 23 to 28 minutes, turning once, until tender.