Week 3 Update
This week I am entering my last week of Core de Force! It feels so good to be ending 2016 feeling healthier than ever! In the past I would say “whats the point of starting something now…why not just wait till January”. But I realize now that being healthy and feeling great is not just a phase but a lifestyle. I do fall off track sometimes but I always jump right back on!
This week I have noticed some HUGE changes in my endurance and flexibility. My ability to push through the workouts and my kicks are definitely improving. I can also see some big changes in my abs which I thought were about as good as they would ever be after having two kids! Im sure that the added 5 and 10 minute ab workouts they have on the calendar have A LOT to do with it!
Having a Hard Time Staying Motivated?
Many people have asked how I stay motivated through out the holiday season and the truth is, I am just like anyone else. I have days where I just don’t want to and would much rather sleep in but I know that those are the days that count the most!
Here are some tips to help you get through this season and stick to your goals.
1. Lay your workout clothes out the night before or sleep in them!
2. Create a calendar of what your workouts will be and stick with it!
3. Plan your meals ahead for the week and post it on your fridge to help you stay on track.
4. Reward yourself with something other than food when you reach your goals.
5. Grab an accountability partner and have them check in with you to stay on track!
6. Take some before pictures to track your progress.
7. Pick three weekly goals you would like to work on each week and put them in a place you will see them daily such as your bathroom or computer screen.
8. Make sure to drink your daily water intake–most people confuse thirst for hunger!
9. Allow yourself to cheat on that ONE special holiday in moderation of course!
10. Celebrate each success!
If you wanna join our upcoming #girlgang this holiday season and bring in the New Year feeling your BEST, lets chat!!