Everybody loves egg rolls but lets not talk about the calories!! This dish kills that craving with out all the added calories. I add some brown rice to it and its the perfect weeknight meal. My boys love it too!
Serves 6 to 8
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 – 16-ounce bag coleslaw mix (shredded carrots and cabbage)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- ⅓ cup soy sauce (low sodium) or Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Green onions, for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the pork over medium-high heat.
- Add the shredded cabbage and carrots, and stir to combine.
- Add the sauce mixture to the meat and veggies. Stir and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes, until the cabbage has just begun to wilt but is still crunchy.
- Serve over rice, garnished with green onions if desired.
Simple, delicious, and a little more guilt-free!